- An existing Trustifi admin (“pro”) account with sufficient available users
- “Shared Plan” is enabled
- Organization’s domain is verified with Trustifi
- Organization Exchange Server is connected to Trustifi Email Relay - For documentation on how to integrate, see this guide for Office 365 and this guide for Google G Suite
When your organization’s Exchange Server is connected to Email Relay, this process is largely automatic; your users simply need to send an email in order to join the admin’s Trustifi plan.
An account will automatically be created for them with a random generated password, users can create a new password by clicking on the provided link in the Trustifi “Welcome” email (see figure 4).
Users don’t actually need to create a password to use Trustifi with the Email Relay, it is only needed if they want to access their account on the web app.
- The admin doesn’t need to manually send out invitations or prepare lists
- After Email Relay is set up, the onboarding process is completely automatic
- Users don’t need to go through the sign-up process
- Some work is required beforehand: domain verification and setting up Email Relay
- Users may create an account unintentionally
- Organizations that want to use the Email Relay
- Organizations with a large number of users