Security Added to
Gmail & Outlook
Add security and visibility to Gmail or Outlook with the click of a button.
Inbound & Outbound
Use one vendor for your organization’s email security
Easily integrate Trustifi into your proprietary platform via an open API.
Email Security Solutions
Trustifi features a comprehensive suite of email tools for advanced threat protection, data loss prevention, and encryption.
Advanced Threat Protection
- Malware and ransomware virus detection, prevention, protection, and alert
- Spooﬁng, phishing, and fraud detection
- Whitelisting and blacklisting options
Data Loss Prevention
- 100% compliant with HIPAA/HITECH, PII, GDPR, FSA, FINRA, LGPD, CCPA, and more
- Know in real time when emails have been received, opened, and read with certified delivery and tracking
- Two-factor authentication on the recipient (even without registering)
- NSA-grade end-to-end email encryption, with full inbound and outbound protection
- Secure mobile relay for full protection on any device
- Recall, block, modify, and set expirations for already sent and delivered emails
Try Trustifi Today
Email Security Platforms
See if Trustifi is right for your organization.
Trustifi’s easy-to-use email encryption service is unmatched in its user-friendliness, flexibility, and cost-effectiveness.
End-to-end secure emails are sent and tracked with the click of a button, and easily opened, read, and returned.
Why pay separate vendors for encryption, DLP, and ATP when Trustifi delivers all three for a fraction of the price?
Our open API means you can continue to use Outlook, Gmail, and many more email systems without any change in functionality for the user.
Gain all the convenience and cost-saving advantages of cloud-based solutions without compromising an inch on security.
Training & Support
Select Enterprise customers have access to company branding and product white labeling. Plus one-on-one team training.
Encryption needs aren’t one-size-fits-all, so your email security platform shouldn’t be either. Customized solutions are available upon request, often without charge.
The number of roadblocks to open a delivered encrypted email. No account setup or pre-registration required.
The number of Postmarked emails delivered with Certified Proof of Delivery. And growing!
The amount of Postmarked certified emails delivered for the same cost as FedEx, UPS or Postal certified delivery.