Open the Trustifi add-in
Click on the Trustifi envelop shield icon to open the Add-In
Log-In to Trustifi
A registered user account is required in order to log-in. Sign-up is available through the add-in at the bottom of the window.
Composing a new email
Encrypting the email content and requiring multi-factor authentication
In this example, the sender has composed a sensitive email which contains an activation key for a product to a recipient with the following security features enabled:
- Tracking (automatically enabled)
- Content encryption
- Multi-factor authentication
What do these features do?
- Tracking allows the sender to see if the email has been opened if attachments have been downloaded and more.
- Encrypt Message Content applies full encryption to the email content, including the attachment.
- Require Authentication (Multi-Factor authentication) will force the recipient to authenticate via SMS PIN code/phone call, Email, or with a password.