Small Business Email Encryption Software
Protect your small business from cyber threats and prevent major costs
Are you looking for small business email encryption? Small businesses tend to be the target for a majority of cyber threats because hackers know they tend not to have the robust in-house IT departments of larger companies. Small businesses are very vulnerable to these threats, which can be severe enough to destroy them. Having email encryption for your business is of the utmost importance.
Avoid the Risks of Email-Based Attacks With Email Encryption For Your Small Business
Protect your customer information and other sensitive business data
The most valuable asset to any organization, other than its employees, is the data contained in their email, and Trustifi’s key objective is keeping client’s data, reputation, and brand safe from all threats related to email. As a small or midsize business, you need to maintain your reputation plus avoid major fines that can set you back financially with the best email encryption tools on the market.
Guard your small business from email-based attacks
Email is the No. 1 threat vector to small and medium-sized businesses. The most common threats are phishing attacks, malware/ransomware, and spoofing. Without a proper defense mechanism in place, you’re putting your organization at risk with insecure business email accounts.
- Protect your small-business email address from viruses without dedicated IT personnel.
- Detect spam and phishing scams before they even reach your inbox.
- Choose from whitelisting and blacklisting options.
- Get end-to-end encryption for your existing email provider
- Protect sensitive information such as your credit card information, health data and more
Use an email encryption service tailored to your business needs
Small businesses don’t have time to deal with complicated encryption solutions that are difficult to install and deploy. You also need to use an encryption solution that’s easy for recipients.
- Email recipients don’t need to sign up or log in to open your encrypted messages.
- Trustifi gives you one-click encryption and decryption methods.
- Get peace of mind with NSA-grade encrypted emails, with both inbound and outbound email delivery.
- You can send encrypted emails from any mobile device.
- Recall, block, modify, and set expirations for already sent and delivered emails.
- No more worrying about a data breach with an email encryption system.
Why do small businesses need email encryption?
Small businesses often don’t see cyberattacks as a threat because they don’t think they are a big enough target. But 43% of cyber attacks are targeted at small businesses that don't have email encryption because they often lack knowledge and resources in cyber defense.
- Major costs due to maintenance and work disruption. After a cyber attack, you have to hire new employees or an outside agency to recoup what was lost.
- Damaged business reputation. Once an organization is breached and the news goes public, it’s hard to bounce back.
- Loss of current customers. Your clients may like your company, but they’ll take their business elsewhere if they think they’re at risk.
- Loss of potential future customers. Companies won’t want to gamble on your ability to keep their data safe.
Benefits of Using Trustifi
One email platform protects both inbound and outbound email.
Easy to Use
You don’t need a security or IT team to have you and your employees up and running in no time.
Simply add Trustifi as an add-on to your Outlook or Gmail — no technical admins needed.
Try Trustifi Today
Email Security Platforms For Business
See if Trustifi Is Right for Your Organization