It is important to note that the Outlook client is not necessarily connected to an Exchange server. It is also possible to connect, for example, a Gmail inbox via a POP3/IMAP account. For these accounts the Outlook add-in is not supported. Instead, you can use the Trustifi Chrome extension.
Requirements for the Outlook client:
- Windows: Outlook 2013 or later
- Mac: Outlook 2016 or later
- User must have access to the add-in store
- Installing add-ins must be enabled by the administrator
- Windows: Internet Explorer 11 or Microsoft Edge (depending on the Windows and Office versions) must be installed but doesn't have to be the default browser